Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Alexandros A.

Μy name is Alex. I live in New Filadelfia. I am seventeen and I ‘m an only child. I study at 3rd High School of New Filadelfia in the senior year.

But let me tell you a little bit about myself!
Firstly I feel satisfied about it. I consider myself as a part of a group and not as a special person.


I am very understanding when it comes to other peoples’ feelings. My relation with god – although I am not a huge fan- is quite warm, meaning that I believe in him… and in angels.
I am not afraid of death and I think that it has to do with the unknown of it. A nice present to me would be a career in the future. Love is very important to my life. I believe there is something better that life’s worth living for. As I mentioned above, my surroundings are truly important to me so it is an interactive issue.

My greatest ambition is to become a successful journalist. I want to believe that I am a balanced person and I am not overreacting.

My inspiration for living in general is music although I don’t know how to play any musical instrument.

No comments: