Thursday, October 18, 2007

Anastasia P.



Hi!
My name is Anastasia and I am a girl about 16 years old. I am living in Nea Philadelphia, a suburb 9 km away from the centre of Athens in Greece.

I am studying in high school. I have a family of 4 members: my father, my mother, my sister who is 5 years younger and me. I think I am a dynamic personality.

I believe in friendship, so I have a lot of friends, but only with few of them I am a best friend.

I love being with many people who love me and I want to help them when they needed. In two years I want to go to university and study medicine in order to be a bacteriologist.

My aspiration is to become a successful doctor. My dream is to buy a cottage in Côte d’ Azur (French Riviera) with a marvellous access directly to the sea and live there all year long.

Hopefully I fulfil my goals…!

No comments: